16 de janeiro de 2014

Her


Ontem vi um dos nomeados a melhor filme nesta edição dos Oscars. E sabem aquele sentimento que têm depois de ver um filme tão bom que sabem que o mesmo será, talvez para sempre, um dos vossos filmes favoritos? Ai está, o Her de Spike Jonze é um desses filmes, fiquei arrebatado.


"It's like I'm reading a book... and it's a book I deeply love. But I'm reading it slowly now. So the words are really far apart and the spaces between the words are almost infinite. I can still feel you... and the words of our story... but it's in this endless space between the words that I'm finding myself now. It's a place that's not of the physical world. It's where everything else is that I didn't even know existed. I love you so much. But this is where I am now. And this who I am now. And I need you to let me go. As much as I want to, I can't live your book any more."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário